Meet our in-house GKA Moderator
Resources Meet our in-house GKA Moderator Huw Davies is our in-house moderator and has over 20 years experience within the realm of medical market research. He is a member of the BHBIA and EphMRA.
During his time within healthcare, Huw has developed an excellent understanding of both patients and a wide range of healthcare professionals, as well as building up a deep knowledge of most major therapy areas.
He is an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable individual with a ‘can do’ attitude and an eye for detail.
He also has experience moderating the following studies:
- Anaesthetics: Pain management, pre and postoperative treatments
- Cardiology: Hypertension, myocardial infarction, stroke, ACS, heart failure
- Dermatology: Psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, eczema
- Endocrinology: Diabetes, growth hormone, obesity
- Gastroenterology: Crohns disease, IBS, ulcerative colitis, IBD
- Gynaecology: Sexual dysfunction, contraceptives, infertility, ovarian cancer, overactive bladder/ incontinence, menopausal conditions, sexually transmitted diseases
- Haematology: Haemophilia, chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Infectious diseases: Vaccines, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, herpes, sepsis, MRSA, hep C
To find out more information about Huw, download his CV by completing the form.