We intend to uphold the values of equal opportunities for all. In so doing we accept the social responsibility that comes with this. To this end, we will not discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation or gender. Every employee has responsibility for the implementation of this policy.
- Applicants to all positions will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation or gender.
- In the event of any need to impose any imposition on a job requirement, legal advice will first be taken. Such impositions would only be applied if it was felt that any activities were deemed unfair to certain categories of candidates.
- Job applicants may be asked for information on their sex, race, religion, disability, or age but only for the purposes of monitoring the effectiveness of this policy and recruitment trends within the industry.
- In the event of imbalances in the range of people coming forward, positive action may be considered by way of targeted advertising or training to encourage under-represented groups.
- We will however, always ensure that appointments are based on the experience, skills, qualifications and potential of individuals.
Training & Promotion
Access to training & development and to promotion opportunities will again be made available to all regardless of race, sex, disability, age, religion or gender. All necessary support will be given to disabled staff to help them access training and work opportunities.
Terms & Conditions
In all aspects of employment, including rates of pay, we will not discriminate on the grounds of race, sex, disability, age, religion or gender.