A market researcher’s guide to the NHS
As a medical market researcher, having an in-depth understanding of the NHS and how it works is absolutely vital.
To help provide some clarity, we’ve put together our market researcher’s guide to the NHS. Whether you need advice on recruitment or are just keen to learn more about the workings of the NHS, look no further!
Download our guide by filling in the form
Designed to ensure that you have access to the information you need to inform your medical market research, our market researcher’s guide to the NHS includes:
- A thorough explanation of the structure of the NHS
- Information on who’s who and who treats what
- An easy-to-understand explanation of commissioning
- A detailed overview of the different healthcare services
- An overview of the latest budgetary references
- Summary of the responsibilities of each department