A market researcher's guide to the NHS...
With so much change going on in the NHS at the moment, healthcare market research is more important than ever before.
As a market researcher, having an in-depth understanding of the NHS and how it works is absolutely vital. However, thanks to the complicated structure of the NHS and a lack of clarity about the different roles within it, it can be difficult to know who you should reach out to for medical fieldwork.
That’s why we’ve put together our market researcher’s guide to the NHS. From CCGs to the CQC and primary to secondary care, if you need advice on recruitment, are unsure about the workings of the NHS, or just want to keep up with the NHS budget, then look no further!
Designed to ensure that you have access to the detailed knowledge you need to inform your medical market research, our market researcher’s guide to the NHS includes:
- A thorough explanation of the structure of the NHS
- Information on who’s who and who treats what
- An easy-to-understand explanation of commissioning
- A detailed overview of the different healthcare services
- An overview of the latest budgetary references
- Summary of the responsibilities of each department
So if you want to find out more about the NHS and have access to all the information you need to inform your next medical market research project, simply fill in the form opposite and download the guide today.
Want to learn more about which healthcare professionals we can give you access to? Download our panel book here